- Use the Tape Binder to insert bias tape for accenting projects.
- The bias is folded and held in place by the guide.
- Butt the fabric against the edge of the bias tape from the left side to attach
- You can also use this foot to cover fabric on piping.
- Makes finished binding of 8mm (1/4") using a 32mm piece of bias binding tape.
Publisher: Janome America
Details: The tape binder is used for cover the the raw edges of stretch fabrics. The binder folds the fabric as you sew allowing you to make beautifully finihaed necklines and arm holes with ease.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 4.6 x 2.5 inches