- 2, 3, or 4 thread serger, Lay-in thread tension dial, Threading chart, Color coded thread guides
- Tension release device, Easily accessible lower looper guides, Changeable thread guide, Quick change rolled hem
- Lower looper pretension setting slider, Easily retractable upper knife, Adjustable foot pressure, Snap on presser feet
- Adjustable stitch length 1mm to 5mm, Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25, Adjustable cutting width 3.1mm to 7.3mm, Maximum speed 1,300 spm
- Bonus Kit Includes: Beading Attachment, Blind Stitch Foot, 1/8" Piping Foot, 3 Pack Needles - Serger Size 14
Details: When you want to make the most of your serging time, with professional results, the MyLock 634D is unmatched. It has 2 needles and 2, 3 or 4 thread overlock stitching. Threading is a breeze due to color-coded thread guides and an easy lower looper threading system. The MyLock 634D also lets you quickly switch to rolled hemming without changing the needle plate.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 14.4 x 13.0 inches