Broken Belt? Low Suction? No Power? If your vacuum cleaner has fallen ill, stop by one of our showrooms, in Severna Park or Waldorf, Maryland, at a time that is convenient to you with your machine and all its necessary parts for operation. No prior appointment is necessary. All repairs are done in-house at our retail locations by our experienced technicians. If your machine is not cost effective to repair, we also offer trade-in credits, and have a wide selection of quality vacuum cleaners to choose from.
Our technicians specialize in the repair of Miele, Dyson, Riccar, Simplicity, Shark, Oreck, Kirby, Rainbow, Rug Doctor and other premium brands. In addition, our staff touts’ decades of experience across all vacuum brands. So, whatever the issue is, we have likely seen it. Repair and maintenance services are available for most types of vacuum cleaners (uprights, canisters, hand/universal vacs, central vac, commercial) and carpet extractors/shampooers. If you have any questions, contact us or stop into one of our locations for assistance.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No appointment necessary
- We service vacuums on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Most vacuum repairs are completed within 5-7 business days (unless special parts are required)
- We only use quality original or equivalent replacement parts
- All repairs are done in-house at our retail locations
- We provide a 90-day warranty on all repairs
- Complex issues may require a diagnostics fee
- Full payment is not required until service completion
- For a proper assessment, you must bring in your machine with all essential components for operation
- We currently do not offer pick-up/delivery