SEWING MACHINE REPAIR
Whether your machine has just died or you want a preventative tune-up, the staff at our Severna Park and Waldorf locations is equipped to help resolve your issue. Your machine can be dropped off at any time during normal business hours as we do not require an appointment. We also provide free estimates in most cases. The machine should be accompanied by the foot control (if required for functionality) and the power supply cord unless purchasing replacements. Non-essential accessories, tool boxes, travel bags, carrying cases, cabinets, and similar components are not necessary at the time of drop off so feel free to leave them at home if it is more convenient.
We are an authorized Necchi and Janome dealer as well as a warranty center and Outlet location. Our company has received Janome’s “Top Stitch” designation which is reserved for the top dealers in the country. We also repair Singer, Husqvarna Viking, Pfaff, Baby Lock, Kenmore, Bernina, Brother, and other major sewing machine brands. Our staff has significant experience working with all sewing machine brands, so you can always feel confident that your machine is in good hands. Repair and maintenance services are available for most types of sewing machines, embroidery/combo sewing and embroidery machines, commercial/industrial machines, sergers and cover stitch machines.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No appointment necessary
- We service sewing machines, embroidery machines, sergers, and cover stitch machines on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Most machine repairs are completed within 7-14 business days (unless special parts are required)
- All repairs are done in-house at our retail locations
- We only use quality original or equivalent replacement parts
- We provide a 90-day warranty on all repairs
- Complex issues may require a diagnostics fee
- Full payment is not required until service completion
- For a proper assessment, you must bring in your machine with all essential components for operation
- We currently do not offer pick-up/delivery