No products in the cart.
Dyson tested Dyson Ball Allergy pickup performance against competing vacuums on carpets, hard floors and creviced hard floors with dust in the bins to reflect real life use. The Dyson Ball Allergy has the highest geometric average results across the combined floor types.
The Dyson Ball Allergy upright vacuum is engineered for tough tasks. With its self-adjusting cleanerhead and re-engineered brush bar, the Dyson Ball Allergy is able to clean both carpets and hard floors throughout the home. The bristles dig deeper into carpets to remove more dust and dirt, while providing superior performance on hard floors. The Dyson Ball Allergy uses the latest Ball™ technology and has remodeled cyclones. The Dyson Ball Allergy has been built to achieve the strongest suction of any vacuum.
- Patented cyclone technology – Radial Root Cyclone™ technology
- Suction power – 245 AW
- Movement type – Ball™ technology
- Filter – Lifetime washable post filter
- Cleaner head – Reconfigured brush bar
- Stair cleaning – Instant high reach wand
- Bin capacity – 0.55 gallons
- Dimensions – 42.4 x 13.4 x 15.4 inches (H x W x D)
- Maximum reach – 51.7 ft
- Cord length – 35 ft
- Weight – 17.35 lbs
- Combination crevice / stair tool
- Flexi crevice reach under tool
- Soft dusting brush tool
- Mattress tool
- Operating manual
- Quick start guide
- Product registration card
- 5 year parts and labor warranty